le forum des cdb (travian s9) Index du Forum
le forum des cdb (travian s9)
Le Forum des CDB (travian S9)

le forum des cdb (travian s9) Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Like Button For App Page ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le forum des cdb (travian s9) Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
dawngree

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 21:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Like Button For App Page Répondre en citant

Facebook Like Button For App Page
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Ja, und zwar ganz easy und ohne dass du zustzliche Plugins installieren musst! Einfach den Code hier generieren.. Zunchst musst Du natrlich auf dieser Seite den HTML Code fr den Gefllt-Mir Button generieren. HTTPACCEPT text/html, application/xml;q=0.9, application/xhtml+xml, image/png, image/jpeg, image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, */*;q=0.1 . The short of it I used the iframe version of the Facebook "like" button as dictated by the appropriate Facebook developer's page (for the link see semesm's answer for the link, I got no rep). CONTENTTYPE . Jetzt Deinen eigenen Gefllt-Mir-Button einfach generieren: HTML Generator fr Like Button. Note that it be a user ID (with meta og) developers.facebook.com/tools/debug –Joan Feb 15 '14 at 14:35 This actually breaks for me in IE8.if no App ID is provided, the share button doesn't even appear. SCRIPTFILENAME /usr/share/nginx/sites/inthecheesefactory.com/publichtml/index.php . SERVERPROTOCOL HTTP/1.1 . REMOTEADDR 141.101.76.204 . Bei normalen Webseiten einfach die genderte HTML-Datei per FTP hochladen. it's eg completely irrelevant what his website does –Rid Iculous Sep 15 '14 at 2:48 add a comment up vote 3 down vote So, I just tried the ss method, as comments say: Facebook want you to login to get the code, and if you have an app, you have to choose one. When the user clicks the iFrame like button, your JS code should receive the edge.create event assuming the iFrame was configured to point to the url of the page in question. Here's my experience working with this. Code fr Likebutton generieren Jetzt generieren! 1. We wanted to allow folks to "like" a course, have the "story" point to the appropriate places on the net, as well as get some customization (e.g. Instructors (also customers) who what to use our service to disseminate courses to students can brand the site how they wish, and map their domain to their section of our website that serves those course(s). Who knows if the old way will be depreciated, probably never, though I didn't find anything in the docs talking about this "legacy" behavior. Einbinden kannst Du den generierten Likebutton von Facebook ganz simpel: Kopiere den erzeugten Code an die Stelle im HTML-Quellcode, an der der Button erscheinen soll. Gibt es den Facebook Like Button fr Wordpress als Widget?. Ja, einfach darauf achten, dass der Code als HTML und nicht im visuellen Editor eingefgt wird (z.B. Are you referring to this statement on the built-in like doc page: "The usage of the built-in Like action by an app, as with any Open Graph action, needs to be submitted and approved. bei den Widgets). It seems that the official answer is that they are only required for iOS/Android. SERVERNAME inthecheesefactory.com . Associating the "like" button with our Facebook App disallows any cross domain shenanigans. There is no explanation on the page about why an APP ID is included. Linked 9 Like button not working in a Chrome extension 2 Do I need a facebook app to build a like / share button? Related 1335 vs. See How do I "Like" a URL? on the Facebook Platform Developer Forum shareimprove this answer answered Jun 17 '10 at 11:21 Luke 14029 2 Well not really - the graph api makes use of an access token to prevent that sort of security problem by asking the user to explicitly give access to the facebook application. The reason is security, you would be able to put some javascript on a page and have everyone that visits that page "Like"ing it without their knowledge. "NAME likes an online course on FBAppName"). DOCUMENTROOT /usr/share/nginx/sites/inthecheesefactory.com/publichtml . Auf Likebutton.net kannst Du einfach und schnell Facebook Buttons fr Deine eigene Webseite erstellen. In previous versions the message was clearer (see the quote below), but the result is the same: it's not possible. While there are valid reasons for doing so, it doesn't work for where we're at in our company and product evolution 5a02188284
baixar facebook chat para nokia c300facebook hack by raoho.rarmehr likes auf facebook fotos bekommendownload facebook credits adder 2011how much to build a facebook appcode piratage facebook tunisiecomo usar o auto like facebookfacebook account verified official profile 2011descargar facebook chat para motorola z6tips to get more likes on facebook photos

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 21:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le forum des cdb (travian s9) Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006